Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sisterhood

I know we were going to start today, but I accidentally started yesterday. I ate all of my points by 6 pm and then got so busy on a deadline that I didn't stop to eat anything else. And I didn't have any wine at all! (cue angelic audio)

So here's the thing, Red Team. In the name of Sisterhood and all that is good, and just, and low-glycemic index, I have decided that I CAN and I WILL stop drinking wine, with you, for the next two weeks. And I KNOW you KNOW the sacrifice that is for me, like a symbolic head shaving...which I am so happy I don't have to do, because fat chicks really need their hair to offset the size of their hips.

I love ya, Red Team. We can do this!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, darling! I am so moved I must raise a glass to you!! Oh wait...

    I did well today -- no soda, no starch, no sugar... Zzzzzzzzzzz...

    Congratulations on your points triumph!!

    Love,


    "Red" Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Without wine, more food for me! But I do look forward to the Malbec in our future. Thanks RED!

    Love,
    Green
    Just Green

    ReplyDelete