Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New month, new conviction

I feel like I've let the team down a bit--I sort of limped through October, improving my eating habits marginally but not relly making the all-out effort I need to make to really get back into shape (and my clothes). But November has started off better, and I'm going to try to stay on the wagon -- and get back on right away if I fall off. It's not the falling down that gets you -- it's the staying down.

So I'm on board for real now! I feel like a contrite spouse who stayed out all night and got drunk again and is like, no, really, honey, this time I'll really behave! But I will.

Roasted vegetables are my new saviour!

1 comment:

  1. YAY RED! I missed you! October was a huge challenge for you, I am SURE -- your anniversary, a trip to Michigan to a family wedding, and halloween??? I don't think any diet could have survived. That's life. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete